Materials To Be Included
- Materials must be submitted in the order listed.
- Incomplete applications are not accepted.
- Please do not staple or enclose in presentation folders (paper clips are okay).
- Each application must include two complete, collated sets of the following:
1) Application Cover Sheet and Project Budget Form
Download Application Cover Sheet & Budget Form (PDF)
- Application Cover Sheet: The term “Organization” is used for the group that is assuming responsibility for the project. If you are a committee of a church, the church is the applicant organization and the committee may be listed as a sub-group. (e.g., “First Unitarian Universalist (UU) Church–Social Action Committee.”)
- Project Budget Form: One page maximum, plus up to one page presenting “in-kind” contributions and expenses, if applicable. Note the period covered by the budget. (The project budget must be for no more than one year.)
2) Final or Interim Reports
Most recent Final/Interim Report for a prior grant your organization has received from us. This is required even if you've already sent in a final report.
In eight pages or less, answer the Questions For Narrative particular to each Fund after carefully reading the guidelines for that Fund. Please type out each numbered narrative question, followed by your answer. Be sure to number the pages.
- Fund for Unitarian Universalism
- Fund for Unitarian Universalist Social Responsibility
- Fund for International Unitarian Universalism
- Fund for a Just Society
4) Annual Organization Budget
Summary of yearly income and expenses for your organization. One page preferred. Note what year/months the budget covers.
5) Decision-Making Group
List the names and primary affiliations of the board of directors, steering committee, or comparable group.
6) For Fund for a Just Society/Non-UU Organizations
One copy of your or your fiscal sponsor’s tax exempt 501(c)3 letter.
7) For UU Organizations
Letter from the governing board of your organization endorsing the proposal and agreeing to be financially responsible for the project if funded.
8) Optional - Supplemental Materials
You may submit copies of up to three letters of support, newsletters, brochures or similar materials. If you send videotapes or audio cassettes, please note that they may not be returned.